Santa Claus (also known as Santa Claus vs. The Devil and El Santa Claus) is a 1959 Mexican film that was released in the United States in 1960.
While Santa is delivering presents on Christmas Eve, the evil demon Pitch pops up out of nowhere and causes all kinds of trouble.
Why It Sucks
- The story is completely junky.
- Santa's workshop is in space, which makes no sense whatsoever.
- The jolly old man we all know and love doesn't act properly.
- Garbage direction.
- Bizarre and off-balance ideas for a story about Santa Claus.
- Many plotholes, including one with Merlin making a sleep potion.
- Santa's reindeer are now robotic.
- A bunch of scenes drag on.
- Unacceptable narration.
- Good setpieces.
- Heartwarming scenes of love and kindness.