“Your temper...it gets the best of you...makes you weak...makes you vulnerable.” - Johann Krauss
Ronald Perlman (born April 13, 1950) is an American television, film, stage and voice actor.
Why He Sucks Now
- Ever since he joined Twitter in November 2012, he became extremely biased towards his views. Because of this, he is now a celebtard considering that he won't ever go without a Twitter post either slamming and praising politics.
- In fact, he's obsessed with it. So much that he nearly went president in 2017, but he gave the presidency to Kamala Harris.
- He also overuses a lot of slang and swear words, showing he tries too hard to be hip and cool, and it's very annoying. For instance, he now overuses "motherfuckers" and "muthafukas." If anything, he acts like a gangster using modern-day English or a twelve-year-old edgelord. This is not the actor we knew.
- Because of his political views, he causes so much drama with other celebrities and disrespects people's other views on politics.
- When Ted Cruz criticized him for being political and challenged him to a fight, Ron Perlman tried to "cancel" him by exposing him for what he did years ago, and it failed big time. Even then, he keeps calling him an "asshole."
- When Mat Gaetz shared his thoughts about soccer, Ron Perlman told him the soccer team called and they don't care about what he says, which is very rude and disrespectful.
- He even called the Republican protestors "the KKK party" and told them "fuck you."
- He continuously slams Trump and blames the people or the Republicans for supporting Trump for having him taking a break on Twitter. That's an absolutely stupid reason to go on a hiatus.
- Even worse, he was caught cheating on his wife by kissing a burlesque dancer during a night alone! This caused Opal Stone Perlman to divorce him.
- Rather than politics, he has now become a Nicholas Cage, being put in such terrible movies after the Hellboy duology. At least he stars in some other good movies every now and then.
- He cannot handle any form of criticism, and his "exposures" of other people can prove it.
- He even blocked Pimp Master Broda from Twitter from calling him out.
- He, along with many celebrities, mocked and insulted Rush Limbaugh on Twitter following Rush's death, with Ron feeling sympathy for "the poor devil who will no doubt have to spend the rest of eternity with Rush Limbaugh.
- Despite all of this, he is still a good actor and an awesome narrator from 1000 Ways To Die.
- He used to be an amazing person back then before his controversy.