Gaiam Americas Inc. is a movie company that made movies that rip off other movies and went from 2011 to the same year where it stopped making movies because of the mockbusters compared to well known movies made from DreamWorks Animation and Warner Bros.
Why Their Movies Suck
- Their Movies rip off other movies, one of which uses Puss in Boots of which Dreamworks used the name.
- Sometimes, the characters in their movies are downright annoying
- The movie, Chop Kick Panda's protagonist is a janitor and a bad taekwondo teacher, and he sometimes is stupid for his actions
- Tappy Toes is very pointless as the skuas care for a baby penguin, in reality they eat or try to eat the young penguin and the walruses/sea lions are scared just because of foot tapping even though they do not live in Antarctica and the protagonist wanting to fly even though penguins are flightless.
- There was a disclaimer even though it is A cartoon on Tappy Toes, not Live Action.
- The main villians are all setting place on a throne on all of their movies.
- Misleading titles; Tappy Toes doesnt show the penguins tapping on their toes, instead they tap on silverware tied to their foot and the protagonist wears shoes.
- False advertising: In Tappy Toes, the DVD covers shows the ice splitting Pingo from his family and the villians having a major role, Instead the villians have a minor role in Tappy Toes. In Chop Kick Panda, Lu is wearing a red belt in the DVD cover but he doesnt wear it in the entire movie.
- It even collaborated with Vídeo Brinquedo to make a product of four consisting one of the movies Vídeo Brinquedo made and all 3 of the movies from their own.
- A lot of plot holes and filler in all the movies
- It wasted the talents of actors.
- Cringeworthy and rancid dialogue
- Their animation is good despite the movie being bad
- They eventually stopped making movies and went to product making
- After they stopped making movies, they are now making excersize, meditation, and yoga products and howto styles