Shrek:The Wrath of Prince Charming (FAKE)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Why It Sucks
- Shrek is out of character, as in Shrek 2 and Forever After he was fine with his family. But in this film, he wants everyone to leave him alone.
- Prince Charming being the villain again isn't a good idea after Shrek the Third.
- Artie returns and is more unlikeable. He even said to Shrek once "Leave me alone, old ogre".
- Mike Myers is replaced, and his replacement voice actor Jim Jones is bad.
- The soundtrack, despite being better than Shrek the Third, is lacking. Like, why is Kevin Macleod music in the movie?
- Sonic is in the movie and is useless.
- The love tention between Shrek and Shadow seems forced.
- This film seems to not learn the lessons Shrek 5: Space Battle had.
- The Princesses from Shrek the Third are back and are not funny
- This film brings back every charater from Shrek the Third, which isn't good to begin with.
- The ending is good, Shrek stabs Prince Charming and Charming's final words are emotional.
- Besides Shrek, the voice acting is decent.
- Its sequel Shrek: Endgame is a improvement.
- Unlike Shrek the Third, everyone seems useful.
- This movie is considered better than Shrek 5: Space Battles
- This film tries to fix the errors Shrek: Space Battles mad.e
- Shrek has two arms, Fiona becomes human and ogre instead of human, and Donkey is nice
- Merlin made a return and teaches Shrek.
The movies was received well, it got a Fresh 60% on Rotten Tomatoes, saying "This movie was better than Shrek the Third".