Africa: the Movie (fake movie)
Africa: the Movie is a 2020 Ugandan live action film.
Big Man Tyrone is told by the French government that we have to stop the problem of a minute passing every 60 seconds in Africa. As a result, he, Pasta-Senpai, and Ugandan Knuckles try to stop France from messing up Africa.
Why It Sucks
- It shoves pan-Africanism in your face.
- It stereotypes Europeans as nothing but evil and greedy.
- It even glorifies the Chinese government!
- It was made by anti-Trump liberals hence why it has such a Buzzfeed liberal feel to it.
- A lot of the characters are unlikable:
- Pasta-Senpai keeps blaming the problem on transgender people and lying that they use cucumbers, bananas, and all other kinds of fruits/vegetables to feel like the opposite gender.
- Ugandan Knuckles is a useless comic relief who really can't solve the issue at all.
- King T'Chala's son is racist against white people for no reason.
- An unnamed Nigerian principal keeps telling people that they can't graduate unless they have kissed his cock.
- Paw Paw is succeeding at his job of wanting to become a terrorist at the very young age of 7.
- It switches constantly between English and Luganda as well as other native African languages. There aren't even subtitles.
- The viewer is expected to know the mythology of multiple African regions.
- It even has a filler scene of a corgi twerking to highlife music!
- Misleading title: Despite the name being "Africa: The Movie", 90% of the African scenes in the movie are of Nigeria and Uganda.
- It's highly racist to each country in Africa
- It pays respects to the late Chadwick Boseman.
- Big Man Tyrone is the only likable character.